Ethiopia Hagere News
- News items will be measured on the basis of its factual content, information, educational value, and its ability in redeeming social security to the general public.
- Extraordinary events could be reported for their entertainment value.
- All sources should be strictly checked for veracity.
- Documents presented, as evidence should be double checked for accuracy and authenticity.
- News items should adhere to the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
- Ethiopian as well as non-Ethiopian music will be strictly examined to avoid culturally or religiously offensive material.
- Music videos will need to entertain as well as promote love, peace and harmony, encourage unity and build a strong sense of community.
- Any music that promotes ethnic/religious/gender strife will not be used.
- Culturally/religiously offensive films will not be used on Ethiopia Hagere.
- Any film that counteracts the overall vision and mission of Ethiopia Hagere will not be used.
- Ethiopia Hagere will take immediate action to correct errors.
- A formal apology, verbal or written will be issued to the aggrieved party. (Individual, group or government)
- If there is no aggrieved party, the apology will be issued to our readers.